Video conferencing is a mode of communication between two or more physical locations that is done through the transmission of both audio and video signals. SWIFT Networks delivers the most comprehensive and reliable solution for video conferencing systems in the region including HD video conferencing. We offer a total solution including a full portfolio of infrastructure products, high quality bandwidth over various channels and an excellent video conferencing management platform. Our service caters to those starting out with two video conferencing systems as well as those implementing video-based conferencing across the entire organization. SWIFT Networks will offer you the best solutions to scale with your business demands. Our product line offers a diverse range of options, from desktop applications to boardroom deployments.
Video Conferencing Installation Options
For companies that own their own equipment SWIFT Networks will provide, dedicated video network connectivity, exchange point (Local & International), help desk, scheduling, live operator, capacity management, and warranty and service configuration.
Hosted Shared Service
For enterprises starting out with video conferencing, SWIFT Networks will provide a pay-per-use solution, from a Host Platform on shared basis. SWIFT Networks provides end points, video network connectivity, exchange point (Local & International), help desk, scheduling, live operator, capacity management, and warranty and service configuration.
Hosted Dedicated Service
For enterprises with frequent video conference users, who require a dedicated platform SWIFT Networks will offer unlimited use conferencing for a fixed monthly fee; the Video Conference infrastructure is located in SWIFT Networks Data Centre, and services include end points, video network connectivity, exchange point (Local & International), help desk, scheduling, live operator, capacity management, and warranty and service configuration.
Applications of Video Conferencing include business meetings, multiple-owned meeting rooms, inter-branch conferencing, inter corporation conferencing, local and international conferencing
- Reduced Travel Costs – Video Conferencing provides organizations with all the advantages of face-to-face communication, while eliminating the need to meet physically
- Higher productivity – organizations communicating using this mode share more knowledge resulting in faster and more informed decisions
- Increased Collaboration – the capacity for staff members to meet while in different locations increases staff interaction
- Flexible working environment – this facility makes offices more dynamic and adaptable to modern office situations
- Full service and support for your private VC system
- Business-to-business video exchange service that connects to thousands of end points around the world
- Flexible service plans that can be customized to each customer’s unique needs
- Integration with desktop and unified communications solutions
For enquiries on SWIFT Smart Business packages or to discuss your personal network requirement, click here for our service request form or please call us on 01-7100076, 08077265615 or e-mail email@example.com